Dubai Partner Visa For Discovering The Boundless Business Opportunities Across The UAE
Foreign entrepreneurs and business aspirants always look for a suitable option to establish their dream venture. Dubai is one such place that never disappoints them when it comes to world-class infrastructure and facilities. All they need to do is acquiring a investor visa Dubai. But when it comes to processing a partner visa aka investor visa in UAE, it needs approval from the DNRD and entry permit acquisition. It’s the place where a professional business consultancy firm comes to role play.
Dubai Partner Visa Requirements
- As an investor, you need to be a 100% owner or shareholder with the minimum share value of AED 72000.
- Present the original LLC agreement (MOA), LSA Agreement or Partnership Agreement
- Copy of the valid trade license showcasing the name of the partner
- A copy of the immigration establishment card
- Passport-sized coloured photo copies with a white background
How To Undergo Investor Visa Dubai Registration?
Although the Dubai partner visa holders get a plethora of benefits, there is a certain registration procedure you need to follow. Check it out below:
Step 1- Visa application submission
Step 2- Make changes to the status request
Step 3- Go for the required medical examination
Step 4- Choose your Emirates ID type
Step 5- Get a stamp on your Investor aka partner visa
Note: The partner visa cost in Dubai changes from time to time, depending on the new government rules and regulations. Therefore, it’s always advisable to seek advice from a professional business consultancy firm in UAE.
The Cancellation Process Without Any Hassle
Sometimes as an investor you might wish to cancel the tenure of your investment. And in that moment it becomes essential for you to know how to cancel partner visa in Dubai. Here is the procedure you need to follow for cancelling the partner visa:
- Firstly, you need to fill the partner visa cancellation Dubai form
- Secondly, pay the fees at the typing center
- Thirdly, you need to submit the printed application form with required documents( Emirates ID copy , Trade license copy, contract copy, etc)
- Lastly, receive partner visa cancellation Dubai confirmation by post or directly in case you submitted the urgent application