Department of Economic Development - Dubai
Department of Economic Development – Government of Dubai, abbreviated as DED, is the license issuing authority that regulates and oversees Dubai economic activities. DED is responsible for mainland business registration, licensing, commercial compliance and consumer protection within Dubai. Innovative services are made available to users with an aim to enhance the economic environment and productivity. DED caters to the needs of both internal and global investors as well as businesses located within and outside the UAE.
Benefits of Registering a Company at DED – Dubai
- No corporate, income or personal tax is required.
- 100% capital and profit repatriation is allowed.
- Annual audit reports are not required to be submitted.
- No restriction on currencies is imposed.
- Carrying out business transactions with any individual or business within the local (including free zones) and international market is permitted.
- Unlimited number of licenses can be registered by various individuals and entities.
- Registering an address in any preferred location in Dubai and renting an office premise or any other facility anywhere in the Emirates is allowed.
- Option to choose from a wide range of business activities is available.
- Undertaking government contracts and participating in tenders is possible.
- Opening a corporate bank account is seamless as compared to companies registered in other jurisdictions.
- Unlimited number of visas can be acquired provided the office space meets the requirements.