Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development - ADDED
Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development, abbreviated as ADDED, is the government authority which is responsible for registering companies on the mainland in Abu Dhabi. ADDED regulates all business activities carried out in Abu Dhabi and oversees the compliance of business sectors. ADDED directs economic initiatives to drive growth and diversity across various sectors that boost Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030. Domestic and international investors and businesses can easily benefit from the various smart services offered at ADDED.
Benefits of Registering a Company at ADDED
- Setup cost is inexpensive as compared to other Emirates.
- Over 1,000 business activities that allow 100% foreign ownership of businesses are available.
- No corporate, income or personal tax is required.
- 100% capital and profit repatriation is allowed.
- No limitations on the purchase and sale of foreign currencies are imposed.
- Annual audit reports are not required to be submitted.
- Carrying out business transactions with any individual or business within the local (including free zones) and international market is permitted.
- Unlimited number of licenses can be registered by various individuals and entities.
- Registering an address in any preferred location in Abu Dhabi and renting an office premise or any other facility anywhere in the Emirates is allowed.
- Option to choose from a wide range of business activities is available.
- Undertaking government projects or offering various services to government bodies is possible.
- Commercial licenses are valid for two years.
- Unlimited number of visas can be acquired provided the office space meets the requirements.