Undergoing residency visa renewal in UAE isn’t a difficult task if you know the right methods. And the best thing is that you don’t have to leave the Emirates for it. You can easily get it renewed.
All you need to do is submit the required documents to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). This blog post entails the details of the UAE visa renewal process you need to follow without leaving the country.
How to verify whether the UAE visa is expired or not?
In case you really wish to verify the status of your UAE visa, then you can do it easily. Just go to the website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) and check its validity period.
If the place of your UAE visa issuance was Dubai, then communicate with the officials of the Amer service centre. Moreover, checking the status of your UAE visa in the GDRFA mobile app is also an alternative.
Are you a UAE residency visa holder in regions like Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah? In this situation, you need to verify your UAE visa status on the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship website.
The complete list of the documentation requirements for visa renewal in the UAE
The list of documentation requirements for the UAE visa reissuance is similar to that of the initial UAE visa requirements. Here is all that you need to present:
- Online UAE visa application that includes the sponsor’s sign. The sponsor should represent any of the public entities, private enterprises, or single-person companies.
- Original UAE passport of the sponsor
- Photograph of the sponsor
Required UAE visa renewal documents if the sponsor is from the private sector:
- The sponsor needs to present a valid copy of the firm card
- Next, the sponsor must provide a valid copy of the trade license
- Later, the sponsor should give the renewed labour card. If there is no labour card, but the sponsor has the reissuance receipt of the labour card, it will work too.
Must-needed Dubai visa renewal documents for the ones who are sponsoring their family members
Individuals who are residing in the UAE can renew the visa of their spouses, children, parents, and siblings. Here is all that they need to provide for extending the UAE visa:
- Copy of the spouse’s employment contract if the person is an investor
- Proof of salary certificate that showcases the monthly salary of the employee
- Proof of marriage that includes a legalised marriage certificate
- Latest utility bill
- Agreement of registered tenancy
What are the UAE Residence visa reissuance fees in 2022?
The entire fees of the UAE visa renewal entirely depend on the type of visa you are holding. For instance, if you wish to renew your employment visa in Dubai, it starts from AED 5,000.
Additionally, it will include the labour fees that might range between AED 300 and AED 5000. It will vary from business to business. In the case of limited-skill workers, one needs to pay the insurance fees too. This fee starts from AED 400 and can reach up to AED 5,250.
If you apply for the reissuance of the UAE investor or partner visa, you might need to pay additional typing and PRO fees too.
Photo Size Requirements For UAE Visa Renewal
The photo size requirements for your UAE visa renewal need to be 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). You must submit these photographs along with the completed application form through a typing office.
Summing it up:
Failure to renew the UAE visa can let you pay a heavy fine of up to AED 100 per day. Thus, it’s extremely essential that you apply for the UAE visa renewal as soon as possible. Connect with a genuine consultancy firm in the UAE and seek guidance from them regarding your visa renewal process.